Board of Directors Meeting
113 Broadway Street
April 19, 2011
Present: Robin Arcus
Don Moffitt, Project Manager
Meeting called to order at 6:33 p.m. with a quorum present
1) Consent agenda – unanimous approval of consent agenda:
2) Approval of Minutes for March meeting
3) Authorize opening of deposit account with BB&T
4) Committee Reports – reports submitted and attached to board packet distributed prior to meeting
5) Project Manager report
6) Twin Pines Cooperative Foundation
7) Renewal of Option to Purchase Mangum property
8) Directors and Officers Insurance
9) Operating Budget
10) Capital Campaign Report
11) Need to recruit new volunteer coordinator
12) Project Management Software
Next Meeting: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.
Meeting adjourned at 8:38p.m.
Submitted by Shelley Beason, secretary
You can now become a Durham Central Market Owner via the website. We offer individual shares and business shares. Become an owner today by filling out the online owner share form and pay using a secure Paypal connection, and thanks!!
Durham Central Market
P.O. Box 25216
Durham, NC 27702-5216
The Owner Investment Campaign is ongoing, offering our owners the opportunity to invest in the co-op. Details on your options for investing are available here.
Email your intention to pledge to email@example.com
We'll walk you through the rest. Together we can build something wonderful!
Current Amount: 1171
May 25 - Farmers Market
June 8 - Farmers Market
June 22 - Farmers Market
Durham Central Park
Durham Co-Housing Community
Carolina Farm Stewardship Assoc.
Animal Welfare Approved
Center for Environmental Farming Systems
The Rural Advancement Foundation International (located in Pittsboro, NC)
Slow Food Triangle