DCM Membership Committee
November 22, 2008
Aubrey, Beth, Pam, Robin, Wendy
1. Welcome Wendy Noel to Membership Committee
2. Current membership is at 321. Robin states she hasn’t received any new memberships since Wednesday which is unusual. Goal to bring 400 new shares by end of April.
3. Brochures and Holders: Suzanne has new holders to replace the old and to place in 10 new locations in Central Durham. She has a list of the ten new locations.
DURHAM CENTRAL MARKET
Founders' Celebration and Community Potluck!
WHERE: The Trotter Building at 410 W. Geer Street (olive green building)
WHO: All current and future DCM Owner/Members - Open to the public!
WHEN: Sunday, October 26th from 5-7 pm
(Please Click Read More for all the details)
DCM Membership Meeting
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Present: Aubrey, Pam, Robin
1. Memberships to date: 135 with 8 in process (143). Goal is 300 by October 31, 2008
2. Farmers Market.
We have been approved for 9/27 (today) and next week 10/4. How long does FM run? Oct. 31.
Pam reports that we have enough volunteers to staff the table.
3. T-shirts / promos.
Other promo items from Ad Spice: vegetable peeler; shopping bags, leftover kits, sweet potato.
4. Founders’ Celebration and Community Potluck.
You can now become a Durham Central Market Owner via the website. We offer individual shares and business shares. Become an owner today by filling out the online owner share form and pay using a secure Paypal connection, and thanks!!
Durham Central Market
P.O. Box 25216
Durham, NC 27702-5216
The Owner Investment Campaign is ongoing, offering our owners the opportunity to invest in the co-op. Details on your options for investing are available here.
Email your intention to pledge to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll walk you through the rest. Together we can build something wonderful!
Current Amount: 1171
May 25 - Farmers Market
June 8 - Farmers Market
June 22 - Farmers Market
Durham Central Park
Durham Co-Housing Community
Carolina Farm Stewardship Assoc.
Animal Welfare Approved
Center for Environmental Farming Systems
The Rural Advancement Foundation International (located in Pittsboro, NC)
Slow Food Triangle